FAMU's Rattler Chant
This morning I had a long talk with an old friend from college that I've reconnected with. We talked for almost 2 hours in the wee hours of this morning. At the end of it all I've decided it's time to go back to school. I took the day off to investigate my options with the end result to be either an MBA in finance or an MBA in international business. I know it'll help to get a master's degree in Agronomy if I choose to stay with my current employer, but I have some other business I need to attend to first...and it may be back in Tally Ho at FAMU. So in the words of Hubba Hump:
"And now,
When the dark clouds gather on the horizon,
When thunder and lightning pierce the skies,
When fate is but a glare in the eye of a fallen Rattler,
and hope....a lost friend,
When the sinew of the chest grows weary,
And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard charging linebackers,
You must always remember....the Rattlers will
STRIKE!!!
STRIKE!!!
AND STRIKE AGAIN!!! "

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home