Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Normal Relationship

Apparently I didn't scare off the guy who stood me up last week. In fact, he won't stop calling me. He's definitely interested which is ironic because he's not my type (total nerd, looks & voice). During one of our marathon conversations the other night, he asked me if I miss him.

"How can I miss you? We haven't even met yet!" I said.

"Well, aren't you serious about me?" he inquired.

"It's hard to be serious about someone you've only known for a week," I replied.

"I think your scared to be in a relationship," he stated.

"Me? Scared?!" I exclaimed. "I ain't never scared," I said.

I shared the details of the conversation with my new Brazilian friend and she said, "I think you are scared to be in a normal relationship."

"Humph," I thought. We'll see about that when I'm in a normal relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home