My New Home
I went to the hairdresser this morning (yeah my hair is growing) and then to my new Brazilian friend's house nearby. I've been here all afternoon hanging with her. We were both supposed to be working this afternoon. We sat at the dining room table with the t.v. on CNN with the volume turned down and our laptops back to back with each other. The difference between us? She worked while I had my stack test plan files open & surfed the net for John Mayer clips. We've just finished dinner (she cooked, I love her!) and we're supposed to be going dancing tonight. She's made up the bed so I can spend the night (she calls it "my room"). She's pressed her hair. She's even got me tipsy on wine & offered to drive (grrr...I'm running out of excuses). The thing is, I haven't done any work today...actually, that's not completely true. I actually did determine that the unit I'm preparing the plan for does not produce a pesticide active ingredient (line 3 on page 3 of my 35 page plan). Next time I'm come here to hang out and feign work, I'll have my mail forwarded to Denial, IA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home