Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Could've Done Without


I've just come home from my second date with Mr. "Eh". We went to a local park to watch The Joffrey Ballet perform. It was spectacular! Seeing the performance really brought me back to my childhood and left me a little "homesick" for New Orleans...at least for the year when I had season tickets before Katrina.
My date on the other hand, left me feeling more sure that I'm not his type. There's just no chemistry between us. He ended the evening without even attempting to give me a hug (which I was perfectly fine with) and said nothing about us seeing each other again (contrary to the end of our first date). I'm perfectly fine with that.
On a final note, I got a txt from the SJA today letting me know he'd finally put my sweater in the mail. In typical SJA fashion he felt the need to add "Had to repay the postage due to some reason." Whatever. At least I got a chance to enjoy the ballet again and in quite a nice setting. The rest of it I could've done without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home