Now I Can Go
My boys came through for me tonight! All I had was hope that they'd win again, make history, and become the first team to be royalty in back to back years for the first time since the '91-92 season (also my senior year in high school, when my mom was working on her Ph.D at UF). When I watched them win last year, I happened to be home in FL to see about my mother and her hip (after surgery that was only partially complete even though I'd said she needed a complete replacement).
This year I've gotten my wish (living in IA with the doctors having finally gotten the surgery right on my mom's hip) and I can enjoy the Gator win and look forward to my upcoming European vacation without guilt about leaving my mother behind. I knew I loved this game for a reason...and now I can go to Scotland!
This year I've gotten my wish (living in IA with the doctors having finally gotten the surgery right on my mom's hip) and I can enjoy the Gator win and look forward to my upcoming European vacation without guilt about leaving my mother behind. I knew I loved this game for a reason...and now I can go to Scotland!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home