Epilogue 5
I read Mizke's comment (thanks for being such a faithful reader) and I had to comment. I've noted that since I stopped blogging, there've been several new people checking my site. First, let me respond to Mizke's comment. The absence of my reply to comments in the past was not my attempt to define my blog as a monologue. More often than not, it was because my mind races with 50 million thoughts a minute and didn't know what to say. I LOVE comments! I don't feel so alone in the world when folks who come across my site tell me what they think of what I write. That, and it makes me a better writer...so please, keep commenting...in fact, comment more often. Second, I've been burning to write, so if I can get 5 comments for this entry by the time I get back from Florida on the 16th, I'll start a new blog including pictures of me & D. I hope to hear from some folks soon!!!

4 Comments:
I suppose spamming you 5 times won't count.
I do miss your posts, and I do hope your trip went well. With my move to NY in progress, I was afraid I wouldn't get a chance to post before your deadline.
Who wants to throw a 'second that motion' post in the mix?
That's sad, no one else posted a response.
How about a blog with an audience of one?
Mizike -
Generally I don't like spam, but this is one time I'll take it :-)!
You can check out the primarily pics blog I set up for D.
http://www.njerisview.blogspot.com/
Hi, hope things are going well for you and shorty. The wife and I set up shop in Long Island, which is completely foreign to me. Much better than Wisconsin. She felt out of place being one of maybe a handful of african americans in the area. We don't stand out as much now =)
Post a Comment
<< Home