Love Thang Update
Florkers have been leaving me messages asking about my relationship with Darryl.
"Don't leave us hanging..."
"Don't keep us waiting, is he the right one?"
"the anticipation is too intense! is he the one?!?!"
Well, he's joining my family for Xmas, I'm meeting his dad & step-mom btw Xmas & New Year's, then we're spending NYE in Times Square w/ my two best friends & their SOs. My dad's picking out a top hat in hopes of a wedding & I'm taking anti-nausea meds b/c my head is spinning from how fast things are happening!
Is he "the one"? I don't know, but he's definitely the end of TWO NIGHTS IN ROME...and how that ends, I just don't know.
"Don't leave us hanging..."
"Don't keep us waiting, is he the right one?"
"the anticipation is too intense! is he the one?!?!"
Well, he's joining my family for Xmas, I'm meeting his dad & step-mom btw Xmas & New Year's, then we're spending NYE in Times Square w/ my two best friends & their SOs. My dad's picking out a top hat in hopes of a wedding & I'm taking anti-nausea meds b/c my head is spinning from how fast things are happening!
Is he "the one"? I don't know, but he's definitely the end of TWO NIGHTS IN ROME...and how that ends, I just don't know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home