Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Limits As I Make Life A Little Bit Better

Like a piecewise function, life is made up of a series of moments...none of them meant to last forever. Tonight, as I listen to Kanye West sing, "Stronger", and pray for strength for him having just lost his mother during a frivolous and superficial surgery to make herself more appealing to people she'll probably never meet and those she probably never liked, I marinate on my nephew Kaniu's last night in this world and wonder what he was listening to. It's a reminder to me to cherish those moments that make up my own piecewise function that are continuing to create my life.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I'm making my own mark on this world as I try "to make this world a little bit better than it was when I came into it." I'm at peace with whatever comes from my presentation tomorrow because I know that I'm living the principles of HEBREWS (one of my favorite books of the Bible) as I move forward toward my limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home