Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Running On Fumes

I am nearing my wits end where Shorty is concerned. How could I have ever known that being a parent of a lazy tween boy would be so hard? It doesn't help that I have no support here and my friends and family don't bother to call to see how I'm doing (Cingular says I have many more outgoing than incoming calls). My tolerance level for frustration is running on empty (which must be why I'm fuming). I'm this close to exploding! All it will take is one little spark from Shorty's insolence for me to blow up. With the two of us trapped here together living indoors most of the time (thanks to the subzero wind chill outside), each interaction between us is like striking flint next to a powder keg. Hopefully my next move is enough to get me through the next 24 hours. I'm going to work out which may jump start my battery...if he doesn't try to connect with me in an @$$ backwards way and blow it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home