Sunday Morning
I slept late, so I'm just now getting into my groove for the day. I'm catching up on email, paying bills, and contemplating leaving the house. A trip to Wallyworld is a must (must have fruits & veggies for the week), a trip to the Y is a possibility (I'd like to sit in the hot tub as a reward for working out...if I can be motivated to do so), a trip to the couch is likely. 
It's snowing, so I'd prefer to alternate between watching it pile up outside my patio door and channel surfing for something good to watch. After I finish this post, I think I'll assign numbers to each option, play Betty's Beer Bar for a while, & let the even or odd numbered results of the game determine my next activity.
It's snowing, so I'd prefer to alternate between watching it pile up outside my patio door and channel surfing for something good to watch. After I finish this post, I think I'll assign numbers to each option, play Betty's Beer Bar for a while, & let the even or odd numbered results of the game determine my next activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home