Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Divorce - Part II

I met with my attorney today with regard to the potentially upcoming custody battle. That's right...I said custody battle. While I was away in Scotland, I received the report from the department of child services with regard to the whole child abuse thing. As I read the report, I noted in the interview with my half-child that he's stated he's going to seek full custody. That's right...full custody. Now, before you laugh out loud (knowing my ex still lives with his mother), I cannot express how disturbing this is. I love my son and would rather die than let my ex raise him on a full time basis without my input for the next 6 years, but unfortunately my attorney has informed me that he actually has a case! So I've been advised of what I need to do next and will follow through accordingly. It's a good thing I found out the day after I came back from vacation or my head might have blown off my head. If he actually follows through and files for custody, it'll be like going through a divorce all over again. So get ready to see some really interesting stuff. The two of us can make Alec Baldwin & Kim Basinger look positively cordial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home