Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Life Resume

Tomorrow is the big day, and I'm looking forward to it. Starting a new job/assignment is like the first day of school for adults. You get new supplies, new co-workers, a new desk, a new office, and new things to learn. Even better for me, I get to do all this at a new plant, in a new town, with no lingering distractions from my past. I'm praying that the maturity I developed during those years of trial & tribulation in LA will help with the transition into my new role & all the challenges it brings. I'm praying that I'm prepared for whatever difficulties and obstacles my come my way such that I emerge from them stronger than I was before. I think I'm fairly well prepared. When I look back at what I've been over, under or through (God always brings us OUT) that composes my life resume, I'm pretty well qualified to deal with drama, and definitely due some rewards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home