No Rush
If I had any questions about chemistry before, they're gone. After a while my "boyfriend" from college and his wife started making joking comments like, "Slow down tiger!" when we'd start kissing again. When my girlfriend's husband asked me where TRS was staying and where I was staying, I let him know TRS was staying at a hotel and I needed to stay at their place. I just don't want to rush anything. I guess my friends took my comments to heart because they made it a point to separate the two of us once we went to Denny's for our late night dessert. " We can see you! The lights are still on," they said when we were kissing in the car outside Denny's. So I definitively stayed at my girlfriend's place, kissed him goodnight, & sent him on his merry way.
He picked me up yesterday morning and we spent the day together at the beach, at Publix, at Target, at the gun range
(I can hear my best friend now... ~:-) and then he waited with me at the hotel until my sisters arrived. Long story short, we had a great time with my friends and reconfirmed the connection we initially felt in NZ in '04. I don't know if it's going any where or not, but I'm in no rush. Given that he's twice divorced all ready and I'm still a recovering commitmentphobe, I'm focused on developing the friendship. Besides, I'm just now getting used to being out of the closet as a Republican :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home