Another Friday Night In Iowa
"Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing the two of you," my "boyfriend from college" said. "I'm looking forward to seeing all of you," I replied, fighting back my overly forward thinking mind. I told him I was about to crash being that I was exhausted from the audit this week. There are just a few things that have been on my mind since (like I'd really get off the phone and go straight to bed without thinking about all the possibilities):
- If I'd not been crazy while my "boyfriend from college" and I were dating a few years back, would I have become pregnant with his child?
- It's obvious that because I was crazy in love with the SJA at the time that I didn't end up married to my "boyfriend from college" because I wasn't sure about being a step-mother to his youngest daughter [who's mentally and otherwise challenged] and currently pregnant with his child, but does God now have someone different in mind for me now that I know I want to be a mother again?
- Was the trip to NZ (and subsequent trips to Italy and Norway) necessary for me to meet up with TRS at just the right time and place in each of our lives for each of us to be ready to create the child I almost know I was born to be a mother to?
God only knows. I'm just trying to get through another Friday night in Iowa...and I'm thankful that my true friends haven't forgotten me while I'm here finding myself and my path forward to where I'm supposed to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home