The Beginning Of An Interesting Weekend
I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of days preparing for the jurisdiction hearing tomorrow morning. As I was leaving my lawyer's office yesterday, a fax came in from my ex's attorney (he's hired a lawyer in a nearby town) requesting the case be dismissed stating I can't handle my child. I wasn't surprised that he's hired an attorney, but was surprised that it took him this long. Although he has a case, I resting on the knowledge that God already knows the outcome and everything's already all right. I'm looking forward to passing this milestone, however it turns out.
On a lighter note, TRS & I have been talking more and more as we plan to see each other this weekend. I'm pulling back some as I begin to wonder if he's the man I hope he is. What I can say is I'm enjoying his compassionate interest as he gets to know me and find his openness and honesty refreshing. This is sure to be an interesting weekend...
On a lighter note, TRS & I have been talking more and more as we plan to see each other this weekend. I'm pulling back some as I begin to wonder if he's the man I hope he is. What I can say is I'm enjoying his compassionate interest as he gets to know me and find his openness and honesty refreshing. This is sure to be an interesting weekend...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home